Home


A genetically modified organism (GMO) or genetically engineered organism (GEO) is an organism whose genetic material has been altered using genetic engineering techniques. These techniques are generally known as recombinant DNA technology. With recombinant DNA technology, DNA molecules from different sources are combined in vitro into one molecule to create a new gene. This DNA is then transferred into an organism and causes the expression of modified or novel traits.

Genetically modified (GM) foods are foods produced from GMO that have had their DNA altered through genetic engineering. GM foods were first put on the market in the early 1990s. The most common modified foods are derived from plants: soybean, corn, canola cotton seed oil and wheat.


2008-08-04

The Pros and Cons Of The Food We Eat  

Within my life, we ate out of the country. Even if we lived in the city, we had a garden, apple, pork and milk of goats. We get all the food we could for the winter. How else do we eat today with our supermarkets and such.

We are now fast-food junkies. We live in what I call "belly wash" .

the food we buy must be fast, convenient and easy to prepare. We have slide from the soul food of the past in the fast-food present.

This which has led to a diet of processed foods filled with empty calories. Our foods are full of grain and sugar, the causes of obesity population.

We obesity are now with a ebermaigen amount of inflammation in the body. Our health has been to hell and back. It seems everyone has Type II diabetes or has a heart condition or cancer. In my body, I am with the pain of inflammation. As I change the food I eat, the pain is less. I would like to share with you what I said on experiencing.

I coming to the conclusions that many of our complaints can be corrected by changing what we eat. It plays an important role in all our Dis-known food eases.

The I am now experiencing limits of my intake of grains and no sugar. I am therefore very difficult to find food, which no grain or grain products in them. Corn is in everything.

Corn Saungsmittel accounted for 55% of Saungsmittel on the market. If you read the labels, see High Fructose syrup in everything, such as bread, cereals, etc.

Eighty percent of our agricultural land is used to grow corn. Unlike soy, corn is part of a genetically modified crops on the market. We do not yet know what the effects will have in organic body.

The word is the buzzword in the market signal that the food is free of human disorders such as pesticides, hormones, special RSS feeds, etc. This rule that a small farmer it all the rules. Now big money comes into the picture. Watch out. I have little confidence in the corporate governance world, they are paper tigers without guarantee. The mentality of the people running the show is the lower line.

I were avoiding grains in my diet. The other night I was snacking on baked whole grain wheat crackers. My body rejected it by up-feeders. I assume that my body allergic to wheat, if I pay attention to what it is me. I had the same sensation in the past when eating Rudi's whole grain bread. I love to eat bread as a snack. Now I can not .

corn and corn-fed animals we use for food are under review by the scientists. The studies are beginning to show a parallel, when we consume large quantities of cereals with our products decline in health. Maize and rice, wheat, barley, rye and oats are processed to the point that the body converts them into instant sugar. In the process of processing, the shell and the nucleus removed, so that only the endosperm, that is all strength. Starch is a complex carbohydrate.

That 's bad.

This caused a bit of insulin. This leads to an overall strategy insulin resistance and high blood sugar levels. This leads to the physiology of Type II Diabetes.

P.S. I have twenty pounds to experiment with the food I eat.

 

I'm a teacher.
I'm a writer.
I'm an entrepreneur.
I'm a professional student.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Walt_Lineberry

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories